Wednesday 14 December 2011

Test : Articles


TEST

TOPIC : Articles
Fill in the blanks with the correct article ( a / an / the) or use phi ( ) wherever no article is required:
1. Raju is _______ boy.
2. Reena is _____ good girl.
3. I am ________ honest.
4. He is _____ studious boy.
5. She is _____ innocent.
6. We are ______ teachers.
7. You are _____ eccentric man.
8. My mother is ______   (not, vain) lady.
9. Is he ______ clever boy?
10. ________ earth is round.
11. This is _____ apple.
12. There is _____ pen you need.
13. She ate _____ eggs.
14. Give me ______ book which is there on the table.
15. I don’t have _____ umbrella.
16. She is _______ Urmilla.
17. I lodged _____ F.I.R.
18. It is  ____extremely cold today.
19. I respect _____ old persons.
20. It’s _____ sunny day today.
21. I want such ______ book.
22. He would come after half ____ hour.
23. Kindly return me double ___ amount.
24. All _____ girls are present.
25. I like ______ music.
26. He is _____ M.P.
27. We bought ____ dozen pens.
28. I have ______ unique article.
29. This is _____ ewe.
30. I have never seen ______ Suez Canal.
31. ____ Sun rises in ____ East.
32. ____ harder you work, _____ luckier you get.
33. I know _____  person who met you on the way.
34. What _____ beautiful sight.
35. How beautiful ____ night!